The Friendliest People on Earth (Filipinos!)

The Friendliest People on Earth (Filipinos!)

There's a reason why I've been to the Philippines more than 30 times -- Filipinos are truly the friendliest people on earth!  

Yes, the beaches are amazing.  Yes, the coconuts are tasty.  Yes, the prices are cheap...

BUT IT'S THE FILIPINO PEOPLE'S over-the-top hospitality that stands out to me the most about this country.  

Regardless of where you go, you will be welcomed with open arms and smiling faces, and that is the Philippines' biggest asset.  It what keeps bringing me back here every time, and I am proud to call this country my second home. 

Share this video if you agree and you also love the Philippines!



Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

DAILY BACCARAT 08 - SEXY & ALLURING BACCARAT GIRL (MORATA)

"FISH SHRIMP CARB" ANG PINAKASIKAT NA LARO SA PINAS